ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Szczecin
RESEARCH FIELDPhysics › Chemical physics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/05/2019 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Szczecin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Institute of Physics at the University of Szczecin, Poland invites applications for an Assistant Position to strengthen existing potential of research in molecular physics.
The successful candidate should have a Master degree (M.Sc.) in physics. The candidates are expected to have substantial experience in electronic structure calculations involving explicitly correlated wavefunctions. An established track of research accomplishments (minimum two publications in high impact factor journals) and fluency in Mathematica programming of highly-parallelized codes are expected.
Applicants are asked to submit the following documents:
1. Application to President of University for employment.
2. CV with a photo.
3. Personal questionnaire.
4. A copy of a document confirming obtaining a Master degree (M.Sc.) in physics.
5. Information about scientific and educational achievements (list of publications, description of research interests and teaching experience).
6. A statement that the University of Szczecin will be the primary place of work in case of winning the competition.
7. Other documents that may significantly affect the assessment of the candidate.
The documents should be sent by May 27th, 2019 to the following address: Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Szczecin, Prof. Zbigniew Konrad Czerski ul. Wielkopolska 15, 70-451 Szczecin, Poland. Documents can also be delivered in person at the above mentioned address, room 108.
EURAXESS offer ID: 401009
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.