ORGANISATION/COMPANYThe Mazovian State University in Płock
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/11/2019 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Płock
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK12
OFFER STARTING DATE15/11/2019
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE CONTEST FOR A POSITION OF A LECTURER AT THE FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AT THE MAZOVIAN STATE UNIVERSITY IN PLOCK
An applicant applying must be a person who meets the requirements specified in Article 113 and 118, paragraph 1 of the Higher Education Act dated 20 July 2018 and has:
• the right to practice as a nurse;
• master's degree in nursing or master's degree applicable in healthcare;
• doctoral degree
• professional experience as a nurse (min 5 years)
• speaks Polish at the level of native speech;
All the documents should be signed by the applicant.
All the application documents are required to be either sent by post or delivered personally in a sealed envelope (annotated "Konkurs na stanowisko adiunkta na Wydziale Nauk o Zdrowiu Mazowieckiej Uczelni Publicznej w Płocku") to the Chancellor and Bursar's Office (room B202; second floor) of the Mazovian State University in Płock, Plac Dąbrowskiego 2, 09-402 Płock, from Monday until Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Candidates whose applications are not accepted by the Contest Committee will not be notified of the job contest results.
The Committee also reserves the right to declare the job contest invalid without giving any reason. Winning the competition does not guarantee employment.
In the case of submitting a competitive offer by post, the date of receipt by the university is decisive, not the date of the postmark.
The candidate's application should include:
- a written statement on the applicant’s motivation for applying for the post addressed to the Rector of The Mazovian State University in Płock;
- Personal data form,
- a copy or an authenticated copy of the diploma of a master's degree in nursing or a master's degree in healthcare, certified by a notary public for compliance with the original and
- a copy or an authenticated copy of the right to practice as a nurse
- list of publications, including a publishing house, year of publication and number of pages or information about their absence,
- a statement that the Mazovian State University in Płock will be the primary workplace;
- a declaration of knowledge of English on a communicative level,
- a copy of the course of professional work confirming compliance with the original
- a declaration concerning the applicant’s meeting the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Higher Education Act (http://mazowiecka.edu.pl/biuletyn-informacji-publicznej/uczelnia/)
- a declaration concerning the applicant’s giving his/her consent to the use of his/her personal data within the abovementioned job contest (http://mazowiecka.edu.pl/biuletyn-informacji-publicznej/uczelnia/);
- information clause (http://mazowiecka.edu.pl/biuletyn-informacji-publicznej/uczelnia/)
- alternatively, other documents justifying the candidacy.
EURAXESS offer ID: 453899
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.