ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/08/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
Medical University of Warsaw
announces a competition for the position of
at the Department of Medical Ethics and Palliative Medicine
Faculty of Medicine
The rules for the protection of personal data used by the Medical University of Warsaw
- The deadline for applications is August 12th, 2020,
- Applications should be submitted in Polish.
Please refer to the recruitment rules which are available on the website: https://www.wum.edu.pl/sites/www.wum.edu.pl/files/informacje/inne/recruitment-policy-of-the-employees-of-muw.pdf
The candidate submitting the offer accepts the recruitment conditions specified in the above-mentioned regulations.
Only sent by e-mail to the address of email@example.com with the reference number in the e-mail title. Paper-based documents will not be accepted.,
- Qualification requirements:
- at least a doctor's professional title or a master's degree in psychology,
- scientific and practical experience in palliative care,
- didactic experience,
- the active scientific activity proved by publications,
- fluent knowledge of the Polish language.
- Required documents:
- a CV with a description of scientific, didactic and organizational work,
- copies of documents confirming professional qualifications and education, in particular diplomas of completion of higher education, conferring doctoral/postdoctoral degree/title of professor, specialist title, certificate of recognition of a foreign diploma as equivalent to Polish,
- copy of a document confirming the right to practice a profession - if applicable,
- copies of documents confirming the candidate's scientific and didactic achievements, including the list of publications.
ATTENTION! WUM employees are requested to send only the documents listed in points 1 and 4.
- Required statements:
- declaration of having full legal capacity
- declaration on enjoying civil rights,
- a declaration of being not convicted of an intentional crime or intentional fiscal crime
- a statement of not being imposed a disciplinary penalty referred to in art. 276 section 1 items 7 and 8 of the Law on Higher Education and Science,
- declaration that if the candidate wins the competition, the Medical University of Warsaw will be the primary workplace for the candidate as defined in art. 120 of the Higher Education and Science Act,
- a statement regarding as follows: "I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of ongoing recruitment conducted by the Medical University of Warsaw with the headquarter in Warsaw."
- statement regarding as follows: "I declare that I have read the rules of personal data protection applied by the Medical University of Warsaw, included in the job offer for the position ... (name of the position)."
EURAXESS offer ID: 541687
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.