ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAInstitute of Molecular Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPhysics › Condensed matter propertiesPhysics › Solid state physics
PROFIL NAUKOWCARecognised Researcher (R2)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW23/11/2019 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Poznań
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2019
Title of the scientific project:
Research on superconductor-ferromagnet hybrid heterostructure in nanosystems.
Prof. dr hab. Jan Martinek
The aim of the project is to develop theory of the superconductor as a useful source of spatially separated spin entangled electron pairs and exploring the possibility of Cooper pairs manipulation. The developed theory will support the present going experimental effort in producing and investigation of new nanodevices, which may be applicable in quantum communication. The long-term goal is to develop the so-called a quantum network in which quantum computers, simulators, and sensors are inter connected via communication networks. In the presented investigation theoretical modeling and some typical calculation techniques for mesoscopic physics and strongly correlated system will be applied, such as: perturbation theory, Green functions, zero bandwidth approximation, real-time diagrammatic technique and the numerical renormalization group technique.
- Theoretical studies of electronic transport and dynamics in nanostructures and ferromagnetic and superconducting systems.
- Applying computational methods for spin and electronic dynamics analysis and electronic transport.
Applications with the annotation –“ competition Z13 - nr. 09” should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
Job benefits: raising the level of competence, acquiring new knowledge, experience and skills, establishing scientific cooperation.
- CV covering: summary of professional accomplishments, brief description of scientific interests and achievements, as well as information about participation in scientific projects, schools and internships,
- Copy or scan of PhD degree diploma (or equivalent),
- Information about organizational and scientific accomplishments,
- Copy or scan of language certificate (if any),
- Statement that, if selected, the IMP PAS it will be the primary place of work within the meaning of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended);
- Consent to the processing of personal data (Appendix 1).
IMPAS does not provide accommodation.
Documents in other languages than Polish or English should be translated.
After the vacancy announcement closes the applications will be reviewed to select the best candidates. This selection will be followed by an interview with the best candidates via or phone or skype.
The final choice will be made by a contest committee.
Results announcement date: September 27-th 2019.
According to art. 13 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter referred to as RODO, we inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Institute of Molecular Physics Polish Academy of Sciences in Poznań, ul. Mariana Smoluchowskiego 17.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process.
3. You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to correct them, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to transfer data.
4. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the compliance with the law, which was made on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
5. It is possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary.
7. Your data will not be shared with entities other than entities authorized on the basis of applicable law.
8. The administrator will not transfer your personal data to recipients in third countries and international organizations.
Date and signature
Appendix 1. Consent for the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Date and signature
Wymagane doświadczenie badawcze
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPhysics › Quantum mechanics
DOŚWIADCZENIE BADAWCZE W LATACH4 - 10
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPhysics › Solid state physics
DOŚWIADCZENIE BADAWCZE W LATACH4 - 10
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIEPhysics: PhD or equivalent
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIENGLISH: Good
1. Experience in conducting theoretical studies of electronic transport and dynamics in nanostructures and superconducting or magnetic systems.
2. Experience in the use of computational methods for the analysis of spin and electronic dynamics in electronic transport.
3. Scientific achievements (publications, speeches, awards, etc.).
Numer oferty: 442436
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.