ORGANIZACJA/FIRMANicolaus Copernicus University
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPsychological sciences
PROFIL NAUKOWCARecognised Researcher (R2)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW30/01/2020 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Toruń
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/04/2020
KEYWORDS: psychology, social psychology social relations, collective narcissism, group loyalty, productivity
We are seeking a post-doctoral researcher to work on a project funded by the National Science Centre (Poland) entitled “Can strong identification harm the ingroup? Secure and defensive forms of ingroup identification in intragroup relations and group goals attainment”. The position is funded for two years. Candidate will be based partially in Poland and partially at the UK, working with Aleksandra Cislak and Aleksandra Cichocka. Ideal candidates will have a PhD in social psychology or related disciplines (or be near completion), strong interest in political, environmental and/or organizational topics, and strong quantitative skills.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop , organise and conduct the research as indicated in the grant proposal.
- Prepare articles for publication and disseminate the project's findings at relevant national and international conferences.
- Assist in the development of related lines of research, or in changes to the studies indicated in the grant proposal (e.g., as a result of unexpected findings or developments in the literature).
- As appropriate, supervise or assist in supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students working on related projects.
- Help develop the potential academic and non-academic impact of this work by identifying and contacting relevant audiences.
- Manage their own research and administrative activities, with guidance if required.
- Complete other duties that may be assigned by the PI or her nominee.
- Cover letter
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (form to be downloaded)
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Copy of doctorate certificate
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house/journal, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council od 27 April 2016 (L119/1) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration under art. 113 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 113 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record)) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest (form to be downloaded: http://www.umk.pl/en/employment/forms/ )
The contest will be adjudicated no later than 28th February 2020.
Employment under the grant: "Can strong identification harm the ingroup? Secure and defensive forms of ingroup identification in intragroup relations and group goals attainment" (nr projektu 2018/29/B/HS6/02826) finaced by the NSC Opus 15
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to send expressions of interest (with current CV) to Aleksanda Cislak (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Aleksandra Cichocka (email@example.com) before submitting full documentation. Candidates might be interviewed on a rolling basis.
The university does not provide accommodation.
Wymagane doświadczenie badawcze
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPsychological sciences
DOŚWIADCZENIE BADAWCZE W LATACH1 - 4
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIEPsychological sciences: PhD or equivalent
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIENGLISH: Excellent
- A PhD in psychology or related discipline, with specialization relevant to the research project (or submitted thesis prior to the interview date)
- Up to date and advanced knowledge of social and personality psychology (with interest in political psychology, environmental and/or organisational topics).
- Experience of designing and conducting empirical research (including large-scale surveys and/or experiments).
- Experience working with multiple groups of research collaborators.
- Advanced experience in statistical analysis, including experience in packages such as MPlus or R.
- Experience with open science practices.
- Experience of advancing external visibility, for example, peer review/editorial work, or conference organisation.
- Experience in programming, e.g., using experimental software and/or statistical packages.
- Experience in applying for and gaining funding, commensurate with career stage
Numer oferty: 453920
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.