ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Lodz
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/11/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
competition for the position of assistant
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- the title of magister in the field of informatics;
- fluent Polish language command in speech and writing;
- fluent English language command in speech and writing, ability to write scientific articles in this language;
- have the knowledge in information theory and in the algorithms of their implementation,
- have the knowledge in electronics and telecommunication and the skills in low-level programming and the hardware and software methods of AD/DA conversion,
- have the certificated skills in the area of architecture, design and programming of object-oriented applications.
Persons entering the competition should submit applications addressed to the Rector of the University of Lodz with the following attachments:
- personal questionnaire form (form to be downloaded at: http://www.uni.lodz.pl/promocja/praca#id_14http://www.uni.lodz.pl/strona/szczegoly/pliki-do-pobrania),
- curriculum vitae with EMPLOYMENT APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE
- a copy of the diploma of the magister of informatics;
- declaration that the University of Lodz will be the candidate’s primary employer once they are employed, according to the regulation “Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce”,
- information concerning the degree of command of the Polish language (concerns foreigners),
- information concerning the degree of command of the English language,
- an account of the previous research (publications, conferences, research fellowships etc.), teaching and organizational achievements.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Applicants are asked to submit the documents listed above to the office of the Division of Intelligent Systems, Faculty of Physics and Applied Informatics, University of Lodz, 90-236 Lodz, Pomorska Street 149/153, room B 402 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (0-48-42) 635-56-49, personally (Mon. - Fri., from 9 a.m. till 15 p.m.).
We reserve the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
FINAL RESULTS: The results of the competition are to be announced by 13.11.2019. Planned date of employment: 01.12.2019
EURAXESS offer ID: 453965
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.