ORGANISATION/COMPANYStrzeminski Academy of Fine Arts Łódź
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Fine arts
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/12/2019 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK40
The competition may be entered by candidates who fulfil conditions specified in Article 113 of the Parliament Act of July 20, 2018 – Higher Education and Science Law (Journal of Laws 2018, Section 1668 as amended) and § 144 section 2 of the Statute of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź and who fulfil the following requirements:
- Possession of a PhD degree
- At least 6 years of achievements and artistic activity in the field of sculpture
- Significant achievements in professional work and at least 5 years of work experience in a university or colleges involving the performance of teaching duties
- Knowledge of Polish.
Range of tasks to be performer by the instructor includes:
- Educating students or participating in the process of educating doctoral students;
- Running classes;
- Preparing materials and didactic aids and presentations for the classes;
- Preparing and updating curricula and course content;
- Preparing documentation of the course of studies required from academic teachers including course charters, timetables, course descriptions (syllabi), or documentation connected with educating doctoral students;
- Being available to students during duty hours;
- Providing didactic supervision to students during their international exchanges;
- Improving professional qualifications in the field of the course and teaching skills;
- Guaranteeing high quality of education and compatibility between the didactic work and the internal rules of education quality assurance.
EURAXESS offer ID: 462708
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.