ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Languages
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/11/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK5
of the Faculty of Modern Languages, University of Warsaw invites applications for the position of
Assistant Professor at the Institute of French Studies.
Number of positions – one
Job status – full time
Type of contract – permanent
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in art. 113 of the Act on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended) and who meet the requirements: certificate of habilitation degree or habilitation-equivalent qualification in Humanities (linguistics studies); approved pedagogic education, qualifying to work as a teacher at the university level, or pedagogic qualifications equivalent to teacher degree; French and Polish languages spoken and written excellent proficiency; experience in teaching at university level, particularly in teaching linguistics at first and second degree studies and teaching of French language; scientific and research achievements (current publications, participation in national and international conferences, organisation of conferences), scientific and teaching interests focused on contemporary sociolinguistics and analysis of different types of discourse; proven record of administrative and organisational activity for in the favour of the university.
Candidates are asked to submit the following documents:
- Letter of application to His Magnificence
- Attached Information on the processing of personal data (information clause and consent clause)
- Certificate of habilitation degree or habilitation-equivalent qualification in Humanities
- Professional CV
- Filled-in personal data form and one photo
- List of publications
- Letter of reference from professor or a person who holds certificate of habilitation degree or habilitation-equivalent qualification in Humanities
- Other important information and documents regarding the candidate’s interests and qualifications (at the candidate’s own discretion)
Applications should be delivered in person or sent by post to the following address: Sekretariat Instytutu Romanistyki Wydziału Neofilologii Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego /Warszawa, ul. Dobra 55/; opening hours: 9am - 3pm except Saturdays and holidays. The deadline for submitting documents is November 25th, 2019. Expected date of competition result is December 27th, 2019. The Competition Committee reserves the right to respond only to selected applications by e-mail and to record the interview in minutes. The competition is the first stage of the employment procedure for academic teachers under the Statute of the University of Warsaw.
Positive result of this competition is the ground for further proceedings of full time employment on the basis of art. 117 and art. 119 of the Act on Higher Education and Science.
prof. dr hab. Maria Dakowska
information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), University of Warsaw hereby informs:
- The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
- The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labor Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw.
I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.
(place and date) (signature of the person applying for employment)
EURAXESS offer ID: 463249
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.