ORGANISATION/COMPANYSilesian University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Computer systems
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/12/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Gliwice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- MSc degree in technical sciences, discipline: informatics.
- It is required to document experience in the area of MEMS inertial sensors applications. This experience must be documented by the authorship or co-authorship of at least 3 publications (including at least one in the journal from the list of the Minister of Science and Higher Education),
- at least 3 years of documented experience in programming in C / C ++, C # or JAVA,
- knowledge of the scientific and engineering environment for performing calculations MATLAB or R,
- expected skills in programming ARM microcontrollers,
- at least one year's experience resulting from participation in an international research project,
- experience in teaching,
- possessing the UAVO VLOS qualification certificate - authorizing to operate unmanned aerial vehicles (multi-rotor) up to 5 kg in sight,
- knowledge of the Polish language at a level that allows you to do teaching in this language.
The applicant should submit following documents to the Dean Office of the Faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science, Akademicka 16 Street, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland:
- an application letter,
- personal questionnaire,
- a copy of Maturity Certificate or other State exam to confirm fluency in Polish language,
- a copy of MSc Degree certificate,
- list of achievements in research, science and teaching work, also information about further scientific activity,
- a statement of the active knowledge of one modern foreign language,
- a reference of at least one academic teacher with scientific title or postdoctoral degree,
- a statement that the Silesian University of Technology will be/will not be the primary employer.
The deadline for submitting documents expires on December 13, 2019.
Applicants will be informed in electronic mail about results of the recruitment process within 30 days of the December 13, 2019.
EURAXESS offer ID: 463294
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.