ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/12/2019 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, Polish Academy of Science, Wroclaw, Poland wants to hire adjunct professor at Division of Nanomaterials Chemistry and Catalysis. The competition will be held according to the rules accepted in the Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, PAS: http://bip.int.pan.wroc.pl/pliki/Regulamin_konkursu_zatrudnianie.pdf
THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Motivation letter addressed to the Director of the Institute
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications
- Copies of MSc and PhD diplomas
- Concise description of hitherto scientific achievements
- Declaration that if employed, the Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research will be the applicant’s principal employer.
The documents should be submitted to the secretary office at the Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, Okólna Str. 2, 50-422 Wrocław with the annotation: “Competition for adjunct position-OChNiK”. Tel./fax: 71 343 5021, e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contract is for 3 years full time with the possibility to extend.
A successful candidate will be chosen by December 20, 2019
Candidates are kindly asked to include the following expression:
“I agree for processing my personal data enclosed in my documents for the needs necessary of the recruitment (in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC and the Act of 10 May 2018 on protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000) ".
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
1. PhD in chemistry. The topics of heterogeneous catalysis will be an advantage
2. Diploma of master's studies in the field of chemistry or related.
3. Knowledge of various synthesis methods of nanomaterials and catalysts.
4. Hands-on experience in characterization techniques of nanomaterials and catalysts including electron microscopy, diffraction, spectroscopy and chromatography.
5. Participation in research projects. Preferred experience in obtaining funds and conducting research projects.
6. Good knowledge of English.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 463333
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.