ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAMARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
PROFIL NAUKOWCARecognised Researcher (R2)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW16/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Lublin
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/01/2020
The Rector of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin informs about the establishment of a full-time position of an Assistant Professor in the group of research and teaching employees: Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology, Department of Sociology of Social Change: permanent contract, full-time job, MCSU as the primary place of work, starting form 1/01/2020.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in the Act on Higher Education and Science of July 20, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668 as amended) and the Statute of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University of May 29, 2019 as amended).
The university does not provide accommodation.
The application should include:
- application letter addressed to the Rector of Maria Curie-Sklodowska Univeristy
- a copy of the Ph.D. diploma
- personal questionnaire and CV
- list of scientific publications
- list of scientific, didactic and organizational achievements
- the statement of compliance with the requirements of the art. 113 of Higher Education Law dated 20.07.2018 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2018, item 1668)
- the statement of candidate that the MCSU will be the primary place of work
- the statement of consent to processing the personal data pursuant to article 6 paragraph 2 point (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- recommendations/opinion about the predispositions to scientific work
*Forms available from: https://www.umcs.pl/pl/wzory-dokumentow-dla-osob-ubiegajacych-sie-o-zatrudnienie,15080.htm
The complete application must be sent to:
Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology /room 26/
4, M. Curie-Sklodowska Sq.
Deadline for submitting applications: 16/12/2019
Recruitment results: 17/12/2019
*The settlement of the competition does not result in an employment relationship. The employment decision is made by the Rector.
The University reserves the right to close the competition without settlement.
Web site for additional job details
Wymagane doświadczenie badawcze
DOŚWIADCZENIE BADAWCZE W LATACH4 - 10
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIESociology: PhD or equivalent
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Good
- doctoral degree in sociology
- the ability to work as an academic teacher
- organisational experience
- active participation in scientific life
- fluent knowledge of Polish language and good knowledge of English language
- additional education in history will an additional advantage
- minimum 6 years of experience as academic teacher
- significant scientific achievements in the field of research interests of the Department of Sociology of Social Change, and in particular issues regarding the transformation of modern societies with special emphasis on social movements and bottom-up self-organization, and the impact of new media on social changes; preferred research areas: sociology of politics and research of the public sphere in diachronic terms, historical sociology and knowledge of the theory of social change
- experience in academic teaching in the frame of the Departments` research interests, especially in the field of history of social though, sociology of politics and public sphere, sociology of region and knowledge of public policies, including regional and local policies as well as new social movements and civic society
- experience in work as an editor of scientific journals
Numer oferty: 463420
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.