ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAGdansk University of Technology
DZIEDZINA BADAŃComputer science › InformaticsEngineering › Maritime engineering
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW14/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Gdańsk
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA02/03/2020
We are looking for research and didactic assistant of teaching staff in the Department of Marine Mechatronics.
A role played in the academic team:
• teaching classes in computer science, including programming and databases,
• scientific research on using contemporary computer science methods and tools for optimisation, classification and prediction in marine engineering, marine navigation and marine transport,
• taking part in grant projects oriented on applying computer science methods to solving contemporary problems of marine navigation and marine transport,
• organizational work for the faculty and the department.
• M.Sc. in Computer Science, Automation & Robotics or related field (preferably specializations oriented on AI methods or marine IT),
• command of English, which would enable an employee to take part in conferences and publish results of scientific research.
• skills sufficient to conduct exercises in Computer Science, especially: databases and programming basics,
• programming skills in C++,
• knowledge of software tools (Visual Studio, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel) sufficient to conduct laboratory exercises,
• a bonus would be a knowledge or interest in computational numerical methods, computational intelligence and AI methods.
Numer oferty: 463464
Numer oferty pracy: 2405
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.