ORGANISATION/COMPANYGdansk University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › InformaticsEngineering › Maritime engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Gdańsk
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE02/03/2020
We are looking for research and didactic assistant of teaching staff in the Department of Marine Mechatronics.
A role played in the academic team:
• teaching classes in computer science, including programming and databases,
• scientific research on using contemporary computer science methods and tools for optimisation, classification and prediction in marine engineering, marine navigation and marine transport,
• taking part in grant projects oriented on applying computer science methods to solving contemporary problems of marine navigation and marine transport,
• organizational work for the faculty and the department.
• M.Sc. in Computer Science, Automation & Robotics or related field (preferably specializations oriented on AI methods or marine IT),
• command of English, which would enable an employee to take part in conferences and publish results of scientific research.
• skills sufficient to conduct exercises in Computer Science, especially: databases and programming basics,
• programming skills in C++,
• knowledge of software tools (Visual Studio, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel) sufficient to conduct laboratory exercises,
• a bonus would be a knowledge or interest in computational numerical methods, computational intelligence and AI methods.
EURAXESS offer ID: 463464
Posting organisation offer ID: 2405
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.