ORGANISATION/COMPANYWroclaw Medical University
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wroclaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
- Candidates entering the competition should meet the following conditions:
- hold the academic title of professor of medicine or the academic degree of habilitated doctor (a degree above PhD awarded in Polish higher education) in medicine,
- hold the professional title of medical doctor,
- have a specialisation corresponding to the business profile of the unit - Otolaryngology,
- demonstrate professional achievements in the field of science, didactics and education of junior scientific staff as well as management of research teams.
- In accordance with § 9 sec. 4 - 6 of the Competition Regulations, the competition
cannot be entered by a person who:
- does not meet the conditions specified in Art. 113 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668),
- with whom the Rector of a higher education institution, for reasons attributable to the academic teacher, terminated employment by way of statutory notice or without a notice pursuant to Article 124 sec. 1 point 3-4 Article 124 sec. 2, Article 125 and 126 of the Act - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183) or Article 123 sec. 1 and 2 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of of 2018, item 1668) or the contract of employment expired by virtue of law purusant to Article 127 sec. 1 point 1-6 of the Law on Higher Education Act (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183) or Article 124 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of of 2018, item 1668),
- received a disciplinary penalty as defined in Article 140 sec. 1 of the Act - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183) or in Article 276 sec. 1 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of of 2018, item 1668). Such a person may enter the competition only after the erasion period of the disciplinary penalty has elapsed.
- Candidates entering the competition shall submit the following documents:
- statement that the candidate has read and agreed to the "Regulations on the competition procedure for managerial positions in faculty, University, and other organisational units",
- declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary for the recruitment process and the competition,
- curriculum vitae taking into account professional history including scientific research,
- copy of a document confirming the degree of habilitated doctor or an academic title,
- copy of a relevant specialisation,
- list of publications including the scoring established and confirmed by the Main Library of Wroclaw Medical University,
- information about activities in the field of junior academic staff education,
- proposed development plan for the unit to which the competition relates,
- no-objection letter from a corporate chamber relevant to the candidate's place of employment,
- primary employment declaration in accordance with Article 120 sec. 2 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of of 2018, item 1668),
- information regarding employment with another entity conducting educational or research and scientific activities as additional employment upon being hired by the Wrocław Medical University,
- statement on the lack of the conditions referred to in point B: 1, 2, 3,
- opinion of the Head of the Department regarding the candidate for the next term in the same unit in the case of a competition for the position of head of the unit belonging to the Department,
- potential references or opinions,
- In the case of candidates who are not employees of the Wrocław Medical University and candidates whose employment will have been terminated before the date of taking office, the candidates must also provide the following documents: confirmation of international internships lasting at least one month, confirmation of educational achievements, conducting studies in a foreign language, managing a research grant, supervision over doctoral theses, development of a utility model or a patent, certificates of any prizes awarded to the candidate.
EURAXESS offer ID: 463703
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.