ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Bialystok
RESEARCH FIELDAnthropologyEthics in social sciencesSociology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/12/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Bialystok
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
Research and teaching professor in the discipline of sociology (sociological sciences) at the Department of Sociolgy, Institute of Sociology, University of Bialystok
The competition will be settled by January 15, 2020.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Bialystok ul. Świerkowa 20B, 15-328 Białystok.
2. In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to their processing, you can contact the Personal Data Inspector by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The purpose of processing your personal data is to conduct a competition for the indicated position.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, art. 22 of the Labor Code of June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998 N21, item 94, as amended) and the Act on Higher Education and Science.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months dated from the outcome of the competition.
6. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law.
7. You have the right to access your data and subject to legal provisions, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
9. Providing personal data is mandatory based on legal regulations, in the remaining scope it is voluntary.
10. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Excellent
- academic title of professor,
- achievements and research interests in the field of sociology of culture, anthropology and ethnic relations,
- experience in managing of research teams,
- significant achievements in training of scientific staff,
- remarkable achievements in didactic work,
- organizational experience.
- application form addressed to Rector of University of Bialystok
- a copy of the certificate of professor title,
- documented research achievements in the field of sociology (sociology of culture, ethnic groups), anthropology
- list of scientific publications,
- documented didactic and organizational achievements,
- personal questionnaire,
- other important informations and documents showing the applicant's interests and qualifications,
- statement that after succesful employment procedure, the University of Bialystok will be the candidate's primary place of work,
- declaration that the candidate has met the requirements set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science,
- consent to the processing of personal data.
EURAXESS offer ID: 463715
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.