ORGANISATION/COMPANYMARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
RESEARCH FIELDGeography › OtherGeography › Social geography
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/12/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2020
The Rector of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin informs about the establishment of a full-time position of lecturer in a group of teaching employees in the Department of Regional Geography and Tourism in the Institute of Socio-Economic Geography and Spatial Management at the Faculty of Earth Sciences and Spatial Management at the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University: permanent contract, full-time job, MCSU as the primary place of work, starting from 1/01/2020.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in the Act on Higher Education and Science of July 20, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668 as amended) and the Statute of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University of May 29, 2019 as amended).
The university does not provide accommodation.
- application addressed to the Rector of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University;
- a copy of the Master's diploma;
- personal questionnaire and curriculum vitae or CV;
- declaration of fulfilment of the requirements pursuant to Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Right on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668);
- the candidate's declaration that the UMCS will be the principal place to work if recruited
- the statement of consent to processing the personal data pursuant to article 6 paragraph 2 point (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- a positive opinion of a person holding the academic degree of doktor habilitowany on aptitude for teaching;
- possibly other documents confirming the candidate's qualifications.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: employment under an employment contract for a definite period of time from 1 January 2020 until 30 September 2021 full-time at the place of work.
The complete application must be sent to:
Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Spatial Management /room: 11D/
al. Kraśnicka 2 d, 20-718 Lublin
Applications must be enclosed in a sealed envelope marked 'Application for the position of lecturer at the Department of Regional Geography and Tourism at the Faculty of Earth Sciences and Spatial Management of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University'.
Deadline for submitting applications: 16/12/2019
Recruitment results: 17/12/2019
The University reserves the right to contact only selected persons.
- possession of a master's degree in the field of tourism and recreation;
- having competence in the field of dissemination of knowledge in the field of tourism and recreation, including hotel management;
- fluent knowledge of Polish language in oral and written form and communicative level of English;
- practical knowledge of standard computer programs;
- practical knowledge of specialised software used in travel agencies;
- participation in training related to tourism and recreation;
- a positive opinion of a leading researcher (a person holding the academic degree of doktor habilitowany) about predispositions to teaching;
- indicated scientific publications confirming competences to conduct teaching or other achievements and practical experience in the field of tourism and recreation.
EURAXESS offer ID: 463758
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.