ORGANISATION/COMPANYFaculty of Law and Administration - University of Szczecin
RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/02/2020 03:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Szczecin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
The aim of the competition is to select a candidate for the position of an assistant (in the field
of public international law) at the Institute of Legal Studies University of Szczecin.
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
- a statement of compliance with requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) item 1668 as amended);
- an application letter;
- candidate’s CV and questionnaire;
- a document (or it’s certified copy) confirming the award of the title of magister in the science of the law with the final grade of 4.0 or higher (or equivalent);
- a document (or its certified copy) confirming the grade point average achieved in the course of law studies;
- information about academic achievements (including a list of publications) and didactic and organizational accomplishments, or a declaration about lack thereof;
- a statement that the University of Szczecin will be the candidate’s main place of work;
- a candidate’s consent for the processing of personal data by the University of Szczecin in the recruitment process on a form available at the university’s website.
Candidates may submit other documents or provide information which in their belief may be useful in the course of the competition procedure.
Forms to be downloaded from the University’s website: http://dso.usz.edu.pl/druki/.
Competition applications together with the required documents should be sent by post to:
Instytut Nauk Prawnych
Wydział Prawa i Administracji
ul. Narutowicza 17A (pok.116)
Incomplete applications, those not meeting formal requirements or submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
The University does not provide accommodation.
The competition is the first stage of the recruitment process for the post of an academic teacher and its positive outcome is the basis for further procedure.
EURAXESS offer ID: 484543
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.