ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniwersytet Humanistyczno - Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza w Częstochowie Długosza
RESEARCH FIELDEducational sciences › Education
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/02/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Częstochowa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK20
Eligibility conditions for the candidate:
1. meets the requirements set out in Article 73 and art. 343 section 11 of the Higher Education Act;
2. has at least a master's degree in pedagogy;
3. completed post-graduate studies in pedagogical therapy;
4. completed post-graduate studies in education management;
5. has professional experience at work as a school pedagogue;
6. has a tutor certificate and experience in working with the tutoring method;
7. has experience in conducting didactic classes at the university;
8. has not been punished by a disciplinary penalty of expulsion from work at the university with a ban on working at universities for a period of 6 months to 5 years or deprivation of the right to pursue the profession of academic teacher for a period of 10 years;
9. has full legal capacity;
10. enjoys all public rights;
11. was not convicted by a final judgment of an intentional crime or intentional tax offense.
Candidates joining the competition are to submit the following documents at Centrum Obsługi Wydziału Nauk Społecznych [the Service Centre of the Faculty of Social Sciences]– Częstochowa, ul. Washington 4/8 pok. 308, tel. (034) 378-42-97:
- an application to the Rector asking for employment for the abovementioned position
- a transcript (copy) of the diploma or of the act of conferring an academic degree,
- a list of documents confirming his/her academic or artistic competence in the represented discipline (in the competition discipline)
<>·style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> declaration about the represented field and discipline of science,
- declaration on inclusion in the number N,
- a statement that a candidate has not been subjected to a disciplinary penalty, is of full legal capacity and exercising full public and criminal record rights,
- and exercising full public and criminal record rights,
- a declaration on the provision of personal data,
<>·style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'>
Each candidate must make a statement of the following content:
I agree to processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me by Uniwersytet Humanistyczno-Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza in Częstochowa, ul. Waszyngtona 4/8, 42-200 Częstochowa, in order to carry out the recruitment process.
In accordance with article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016, Uniwersytet Humanistyczno-Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza in Czestochowa informs that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Uniwersytet Humanistyczno-Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza in Czestochowa, ul. Waszyngtona 4/8, 42-200 Częstochowa,
- contact details of the data protection officer at Uniwersytet Humanistyczno-Przyrod-niczy im. Jana Długosza in Czestochowa,: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
phone: 34 37-84-133;
- your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process, based on your voluntary consent;
- your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients;
- your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;
- your personal data will be deleted immediately after the recruitment process (ifa candidate fails to pass it successfully);
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, the right to delete data, the right to limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of te General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016.
mso-bidi-font-family:Symbol;color:#222222;mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>style='mso-list:Ignore'>· profiling. Uniwersytet Humanistyczno-Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza in Częstocho-wa reserves the right to close the competition without selecting a candidate. The interested parties will be informed in writing about the results of the competition.
The results of the competition do not guarantee employment of a candidate by the Department of of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Uniwersytet Humanistyczo-Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza in Czestochowa (the Jan Długosz University of Humanities and Natural Sciences in Czestochowa)
The deadline for the Competition is – 28.02.2020 r.
The results of the Competition shall be published not later than -11.03.2020 r.
EURAXESS offer ID: 484547
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.