ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAGdanski Uniwersytet Medyczny
DZIEDZINA BADAŃBiological sciences › Other
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW24/02/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Gdansk
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
PROGRAM RAMOWY UEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER861196
The Rector of Medical University of Gdansk hereby opens a competition for the position of
Assistant lecturer - member of the research faculty
a full time academic teacher
Department of Medical Chemistry
in connection with the implementation of the project entitled “Pancreatic Cancer Organoids Research Network - PRECODE (grant number 861196) financed from the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation – Horizon 2020 (call type: MSCA ITN). Planned commencement of employment from 01.04.2020. (a fixed term employment contract)
The competition may be entered by candidates who meet the requirements stipulated in Art. 113 The law on Higher Education and Science i.e.
- hold the qualifications specified in the Act and the statute,
- they were not punished by a disciplinary penalty referred to in art. 276 paragraph 1 points 7 and 8 of the above-mentioned Act,
- meet the requirements referred to in art. 20 clause 1 points 1-3 of the Act.
candidate’s statement of the effect that qualified for employment thought this competition, the Medical University of Gdansk will be his or her primary place of work as defined by the law.
- having a degree of a Master in biology or biotechnology or medical analytics or Pharmacy,
- required knowledge of English at C1 level
- unconditional fulfilment of the requirements of the participation in an MSCA ITN type project as specified by the European Commission, i.e.:
- obtaining the degree of a Master not earlier than four years before the planned date of commencing employment (1 April 2020)
- not living or performing the main activity (of work, studies, etc.) in Poland for a period longer than twelve months within a period of three years, calculated before the planned date of commencing employment (1 April 2020)
- having experience in cell culture
- having experience in the western blot technique
- having experience in flow cytometry
- having experience in platelet isolation
- Scientific achievements in the form of at least one full-text publication in the reviewed scientific journal with at least Q1 or scientific achievements should be at least 2.0 point. IF or at least one registered patent application,
- at least 1-year work experience at a university with the prospect of obtaining a doctoral degree in the next 4 years,
- having a predisposition to scientific work supported by a positive opinion of the manager.
Numer oferty: 484573
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.