ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAOpole University of Technology
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW08/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Opole
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO16
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control and Computer Science announces a competition for the position of assistant.
The competition is open to people who want to undertake scientific and research work in the discipline: Automatics, Electronics and Electrical Engineering and meet the conditions set out in the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2018, item. 1668):
- persons who have MSc degree in the discipline of Mechatronics and positive certificate of research ending at PhD studies,
- persons who have an experience at the applications and computer packages: Matlab, Octave, Flux 2D i 3D, AutoCAD, Inventor, Nastran in CAD, LabVIEW, femm, and have skills in object modeling and in C++ programming language,
- persons who have the research experience in the field of Electrical Engineering especially in analysis of magnetic transducers. They should have an experience at didactic activities at a university,
- persons who have the research experience in strength testing of materials,
- persons for whom the Opole University of Technology will be the basic place of work may enter the competition.
Main research field: Automatics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Sub research field: Magnetic force, strength and modal analysis
- application (addressed to JM Rector),
- curriculum vitae,
- personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment and cv,
- documents confirming obtaining the MSc degree in the discipline of Mechatronics and positive certificate of research ending at PhD studies,
- a list of scientific publications and other documents confirming your qualifications,
- a certificate of the course of previous didactic or professional work,
- the candidate's statement that the Opole University of Technology will be his main place of work,
- a statement saying: "I represent that I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process, conducted by the Opole University of Technology in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended) "
The administrator of personal data processed in the recruitment process is Opole University of Technology (Politechnika Opolska), 45-758 Opole, ul. Prószkowska 76.
Entries for the competition should be sent to the address: Politechnika Opolska, Dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics and Computer Science, ul. Prószkowska 76, 45-758 Opole
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIPOLISH: ExcellentGERMAN: BasicENGLISH: Good
Numer oferty: 520800
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.