ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAOpole Medical School
DZIEDZINA BADAŃMedical sciences › Medicine
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW06/06/2020 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Opole
RODZAJ UMOWYTo be defined
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
An instructor in the group of teaching staff in the field Midwifery
- higher education, master's degree
- current right to practice the profession of midwife
- professional experience min. annual
Applicants for the position of INSTRUCTOR should submit:
- competition application addressed to the Dean,
- application to JM Rector for admission to the position covered by the competition,
- the Curriculum Vitae CV,
- personal questionnaire available on the website: http://wsm.opole.pl/355/4392/praca-w-pmwsz.html
- documents confirming the qualifications required for the given position (possibly a list of the candidate's scientific achievements),
- statement that the University will be the primary workplace for the candidate within the meaning of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended)
- information about the intention to perform additional employment under the relationship, work with another employer or the intention to conduct business.
- Signed declaration of consent to the processing of personal data:
In accordance with art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of current recruitment. I have been informed that I can withdraw my consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing. No of the above saving results in not considering submitted documents.
The person applying for employment should read the information clause on the website:
Entries for the competition, along with a set of documents, should be sent in sealed envelopes and with an indication of the position covered by the competition, to the address: Państwowa Medyczna Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa w Opolu ul. Katowicka 68, 45-060 Opole (Dean's Office of the Faculty of Medical Sciences - p. 208)
The deadline for submitting documents is: 08.06.2020. (the date of receipt of the documents is decisive). Submission of incomplete documents results in the rejection of the application without a request to fill in the deficiencies.
Interviews can take place from 10/06/2020 to 12/06/2020. Selected candidates will be informed by phone about the time and date of the interview.
The competition will be settled on 12/06/2020.
The results of the competition will be notified to the interested parties by the chairman of the selection board within one week of the day on which the competition is adjudicated.
The school reserves the right to contact selected persons.
The administrator of your personal data is Państwowa Medyczna Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa w Opolu, ul. Katowicka 68, 45-060 Opole. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of this competition. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent.
Numer oferty: 520803
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.