ORGANIZACJA/FIRMACRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
DZIEDZINA BADAŃComputer science › Other
PROFIL NAUKOWCARecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW31/08/2020 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Cracow
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
COMPETITION FOR THE LECTURER POSITION
in the group of research and teaching employees
in the Department of Computer Science
Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunications PK
The employee's scope of responsibility will include conducting didactic classes in the field of
Computer science and scientific research in the specialty of technical computer science and
· doctoral degree in technical sciences,
· documented experience and scientific achievements resulting from conducting research
scientific in the field of technical computer science and telecommunications,
· didactic experience in higher education in the area of computer science,
· fluent knowledge of Polish and English at least at B2 level.
Formal requirements for candidates:
· indicate Cracow University of Technology as the only place of work,
· indicate technical IT and telecommunications as the discipline of their research
· will include the affiliation of the Cracow University of Technology on their publications.
Required documents (in 2 copies):
· application for employment directed to JM Rector,
· documents confirming education and completed courses and training (certified
· personal questionnaire,
· a certificate or other certificate confirming knowledge of English at a level
at least B2,
· list of major publications and unpublished papers, and other documents that may have
impact on employment.
The documents should be sent to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunications ul. Warszawska24, 31-155 Kraków or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31.08.2020
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 538472
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.