ORGANIZACJA/FIRMACRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
DZIEDZINA BADAŃComputer science › Other
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW31/08/2020 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Cracow
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
COMPETITION FOR THE ASSISTANT'S POSITION
in the group of research and teaching employees
in the Department of Computer Science
Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunications PK
The employee's scope of responsibility will include conducting didactic classes in the field of
Computer science and scientific research in the specialty of technical computer science and
• professional title of Master of Science (MSc) in technical computer science and telecommunications or
in the field of exact and natural sciences in the discipline of computer science or related,
• obtaining significant achievements during studies or having experience in implementation
research or publishing work,
• having pedagogical preparation or supplementing it in the first year
• fluent Polish and English language level at least B2.
Formal requirements for candidates:
• indicate Cracow University of Technology as the only place of work,
• indicate the discipline of IT and telecommunications as the discipline of their research
• they will include the affiliation of the Cracow University of Technology on their publications.
Required documents (in 2 copies):
• application for employment directed to JM Rector,
• documents confirming education and completed courses and training (certified
• personal questionnaire,
• a certificate or other certificate confirming knowledge of English at a level
at least B2,
• list of achievements, major publications and unpublished papers, and other documents
that may affect employment.
The documents should be sent to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunications ul. Warszawska 24, 31-155 Kraków or to the e-mail address: email@example.com by 31.08.2020.
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 538477
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.