ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAUniversity of Agriculture in Krakow
DZIEDZINA BADAŃAgricultural sciences
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW24/08/2020 14:00 - Europe/Athens
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Krakow
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Tak
FORM FOR EMPLOYERS
INSTITUTION: UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE IN KRAKOW
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND LAND SURVEYING
CITY: KRAKÓW, POLAND
POSITION: RESEARCH ASSISTANT
DISCIPLINE: ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING, MINING AND ENERGY
POST DATE: July 8, 2020
EXPIRY DATE: August 8, 2020
KEYWORDS: research assistant, environmental engineering, civil engineering, building construction, environmental protection
DESCRIPTION (requirements for candidates):
The competition is open to those who fulfill the conditions laid down in the Act of 20 July 2018. The Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws, item 1668).
The candidates should:
- hold the master’s of engineering and have a commencing a doctoral degree conferral procedure,
- are proficient users of the Polish language and can speak a modern foreign language,
- have documented a short-term experience in the conduct of didactic classes with students (in Polish),
- have completed or started a qualification training course to be a higher education teacher,
- have documented scientific output for which they received no less than 25 points,
- participated in at least 2 scientific conferences,
- have completed a short-term internship or training at a research unit,
- have documented organizational activities,
- have scientific interests in the field of building construction, environmental engineering, environmental protection,
- are users of engineering software,
- be skilled in teamwork, both in research and teaching process.
- application letter (to His Magnificence Rector of the University of Agriculture),
- CV with research interests specified,
- record of academic and research achievements and teaching experience,
- copy of a true copy of the academic degree,
- copy of the teaching training course diploma,
- a list of publications,
- personal data form.
In addition, the candidate is required, to submit a the competition :
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) **,
- information clause in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation general data protection) **,
- statement that at the time of employment at University of Agriculture in Krakow , will be my primary place of work.
- declaration of no criminal record, full legal capacity, full use of public rights, not having a valid sentence for an intentional offense or intentional fiscal offense
- statement on not punishing a disciplinary penalty in the form of expulsion from work at a university with a ban on work in universities for a period of 6 months to 5 years
- declaration of non-punishment with disciplinary penalty in the form of deprivation of the right to practice as an academic teacher for a period of 10 years
**documents to be downloaded from the website:
Additional information can be obtained from the Head of the Department dr hab. inż. Grzegorza Nawalany, prof. UR, phone: 12 662 41 67
Offers with the note "KBW Competition" should be sent to the address of the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying,
University of Agriculture in Krakow al. Mickiewicza 24/28, 30-059 Krakow
by the deadline of August 24, 2020
Settlement of the contest will take place August 31, 2020
NOTE: the University does not provide accommodation.
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 539824
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.