ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAMedical University of Lublin
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPharmacological sciences
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW07/08/2020 23:00 - Europe/London
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Lublin
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Tak
Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of the Medical University of Lublin announces a competition for the position:
Full-time junior research and teaching assistant at the Laboratory Diagnostics Department of the Laboratory Diagnostics Department.
The documents should be submitted to the Dean's Office of the Pharmaceutical Faculty by 07.08.2020.
List of documents required from candidates:
1. Application to the Dean.
3. Questionnaire for the person applying for employment.
4. Information clause and declaration of consent to the processing of personal data,
5. Statement on the lack of direct subordination in the unit where the candidate is applying for employment.
6. A certified photocopy of the right to practice the profession, if the candidate has one.
7. A certified photocopy of the university diploma.
8. Certificate of scientific achievements, issued by the Library of the Medical University
in Lublin or photocopies of publications accepted for publication or list of publications
including data necessary to verify the publication.
9. Supplemented Periodic Assessment Sheet in the didactic area with attachments confirming didactic achievements - in the case of candidates who are academic teachers.
10. Certificate of Polish as a Foreign Language.
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Art. 113 of the Act of 20.07.2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018.1668) and meet the following qualification criteria:
• Have at least the professional title of a medical doctor or laboratory diagnostician.
• Have active knowledge of a foreign language and active knowledge of Polish in the case of foreigners.
Copies of documents should be notarized or submitted directly to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Pharmacy with the original for inspection.
Documents issued in a foreign language should be translated into Polish.
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 540142
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.