ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAInstitute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences
DZIEDZINA BADAŃPhysics › Condensed matter propertiesPhysics › Other
PROFIL NAUKOWCALeading Researcher (R4)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW25/08/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Cracow
RODZAJ UMOWYTo be defined
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
Candidates should have the academic title of professor.
Experience in ongoing research conducted in the Department of Condensed Matter Physics (NO3) IFJ PAN and/or extending this scope is required.
The candidates should also have achievements in international cooperation, the ability to obtain financing in competitions as well as experience in conducting research projects.
They should prove their current activity in research work.
full-time position, no teaching obligations - only research,
annual leave 36 days,
well equipped facilities, the tools required for research: computer
farms and cloud computing infrastructure, software, servers, etc.
work in active an inspiring environment; an active seminar program,
the possibility for close collaborations with other research institutes,
access to world-class experts,
from day one enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and four weeks paid paternity partner leave
All the applications will be reviewed by 3-member committee, and upon the final decision all the applicants will be informed about the results
For any question please contact prof. dr hab. Piotr Zielinski -
The applications should contain:
- declaration of participation in the competition 3/2020/P,
- CV containing information concerning career path, list of publications together with impact factor, list of conference speeches, awards and other academic achievements,
- form for candidate https://www.ifj.edu.pl/en/career/job-offers/
- recommendation letters or other documents confirming that a candidate meets essential requirements specified in the competition advertisement,
- academic plans related to the employment at the Institute,
- copies of the documents confirming the candidate’s formal entitlements for applying for the post specified in the competition advertisement
The applications may also contain additional information useful for the candidate’s qualification and academic achievements assessment.
what is the context?
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Dowiedz się więcej na Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences
Dowiedz się więcej OTM-R
Numer oferty: 540188
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.