ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAAGH University of Science and Technology
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW20/08/2020 23:00 - Europe/London
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Cracow
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Tak
We are seeking for a candidate whose scientific interests are in the field of power engineering, combustion processes, heat transfer and who has research experience in solid fuel processing.
The University reserves the right not to settle the competition without providing any reason or justification.
Winning the competition is not tantamount to ensuring the candidate's employment. The result of the competition serves solely as a recommendation to the Rector in this regard. The final decision concerning the employment will be made by the Rector.
The AGH University will be the candidate’s main place of employment.
Web site for additional job details
Wymagane doświadczenie badawcze
DOŚWIADCZENIE BADAWCZE W LATACH1 - 4
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIEEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
- master’s degree in technical science;
- Ph.D. degree or active participation in Ph.D. studies and initiated doctoral thesis; or a doctoral student at Doctoral School who has completed a mid-term evaluation with a positive degree and completed modules that prepare for work as an academic teacher; or initiated doctoral thesis;
- knowledge of issues related to heat transfer;
- experience in regular university teaching in Polish in the field of combustion processes, preparation for conducting classes on operating systems;
- scientific achievements, research experience in solid fuel processing, documented by publications in the journals indexed in the JCR
- experience in realization of research projects;
- active participation in conferences and symposiums;
- certificate of English language at the B2 level;
- exemplary ethical stance (www.agh.edu.pl - Documents – others - " Kodeks Etyczny AGH").
- motivation letter, CV, completed application form;
- a document confirming knowledge of English (B2 level minimum);
- an information about scientific and didactic achievements, list of publications;
- copy of the diploma and other certificates;
- promoter opinion or employee periodic assessment;
- LANGUAGE: Polish, LEVEL: basic, good, excellent or mother tongue
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 541089
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.