ORGANIZACJA/FIRMANicolaus Copernicus University
DZIEDZINA BADAŃEducational sciences › EducationEducational sciences › Research methodology
PROFIL NAUKOWCARecognised Researcher (R2)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW18/08/2020 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Toruń
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
- a diploma confirming the degree of doctor of humanities or social sciences in the field of pedagogy
- scientific achievements in the field of pedagogy,
- experience in teaching classes in methodology of social research, methods of quantitative and qualitative data analysis or general pedagogy, history of pedagogical sciences
- participation in educational projects,
- work experience in educational institutions.
KEYWORDS: didactic adjunct, methodology of social research, methodology of research on education, general pedagogy, history of pedagogy
- Cover letter
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (form to be downloaded)
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Copy of doctorate certificate
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house/journal, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council od 27 April 2016 (L119/1) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration under art. 113 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 113 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record)) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest (form to be downloaded: http://www.umk.pl/en/employment/forms/)
Documents should be submitted to the Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences NCU in Toruń, ul.Fosa Staromiejska 1a, 97-100 Toruń, room 109 on or before 18th August 2020.
The contest will be adjudicated no later than 22nd September 2020.
Your expected employment will commence on 1st October 2020.
The university does not provide accommodation.
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 541667
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.