ORGANIZACJA/FIRMACracow University of Economics
DZIEDZINA BADAŃEngineeringManagement sciences
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW11/09/2020 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Kraków
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWOna
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
Rector of the Cracow University of Economics
announces the competition
for the position of assistant
in the group of research and teaching employees
at the Department of Product Technology and Ecology
Institute of Quality Sciences and Product Management
College of Management and Quality
Applicants who have completed higher technical or technical and economic studies with at least a good result, obtained a professional master degree in engineering and meet the requirements set out in Art. 113 of the Act on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668, as amended).
Applications for the competition should be submitted to the Dean's Office of the College of Management and Quality Sciences at the address of the Cracow University of Economics ul. Rakowicka 27, Main Building room 003 B or to the address
e-mail: email@example.com by September 11, 2020.
The original documents (for inspection) are presented by a candidate qualified for the position of assistant by means of a competition in the Department of Employee Affairs, before signing the employment contract.
Anticipated date of the contest: September 2020.
Employment from October 1, 2020 for a period of one year, renewable.
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIEEngineering: Master Degree or equivalentManagement sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
1) own application and curriculum vitae,
2) personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment,
3) a copy of the university diploma,
4) list of obtained exam marks during studies,
5) information card of the candidate for the position of assistant (forms on the page
www.uek.krakow.pl in the Employee Affairs department),
6) medical certificate of health condition,
7)information and possible opinions on:
a) scientific interests, with particular emphasis on knowledge of issues related to: technological processes and production management,
b) have knowledge to teach in the form of exercises in the field of classes conducted in the Department,
c) pactivated publishing activities,
8) a copy of the certificate confirming knowledge of English, and for foreigners also a certificate confirming knowledge of Polish - to the extent that it is possible to conduct classes,
9) a statement that when starting work the Cracow University of Economics will be the only and basic workplace.
10) Information on the processing of personal data during the recruitment process.
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 541720
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.