ORGANIZACJA/FIRMACracow University of Economics
DZIEDZINA BADAŃEngineeringManagement sciences
PROFIL NAUKOWCARecognised Researcher (R2)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW11/09/2020 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Kraków
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWOna
Data rozpoczęcia OFERTA01/10/2020
R E C T O R
Cracow University of Economics
announces a competition for
Assistant Professor position
in the group of research and teaching employees
at the Department of Product Technology and Ecology
Institute of Quality Sciences and Product Management
College of Management and Quality
The competition is open to people who meet the conditions set out in the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws, item 1668, as amended) and have a doctoral degree in the discipline of management and quality sciences or field of engineering and technical sciences.
One of the significant obligations of the person selected in the competition will be conducting research and publishing them.
Applications should be submitted to the Dean's Office of the College of Management and Quality Sciences at the University of Economics in Krakow ul. Rakowicka 27, Main Building room 003B or e-mail address: email@example.com by September 11, 2020.
The original documents (for inspection) are presented by a candidate qualified for the position by way of a competition in the Department of Employee Affairs, before signing the employment contract.
The expected date of the contest is September 2020.
Employment from October 1, 2020 for a period of 2 years, renewable
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIEEngineering: PhD or equivalentManagement sciences: PhD or equivalent
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIPOLISH: GoodENGLISH: Good
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
- own application and curriculum vitae,,
- personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment,
- a copy of the diploma of obtaining the academic degree or the resolution of the competent authority on granting the degree,
- medical certificate of health condition,
- list of achievements, information and possible opinions on:
- scientific interests and experience in research work documented with scientific achievements in the field of production management
- participation in research projects and expert studies using qualitative and quantitative methods,
- have knowledge that allows you to conduct classes, including in the field of: machine construction and functioning of production systems
- experience in teaching and organizational work.
- a copy of the certificate confirming knowledge of English, and for foreigners also a certificate confirming knowledge of Polish - to the extent that it is possible to conduct classes,
- a statement that once starting work, the Cracow University of Economics will be the primary place of work,
- Information on the processing of personal data during the recruitment process.
what is the context?
Numer oferty: 541725
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.