National Geographic Society invites researchers from all over the world to participate in an on-line seminar about the NG grants and to hear from local National Geographic Explorers about their experience. Prospective grants applicants can be:
- PhD students or postdoctoral researchers working in fields such as wildlife biology, ecology, climate or environmental sciences, geosciences, marine sciences, geography, archaeology, anthropology, linguistics, cultural heritage.
- Storytellers such as photographers or journalists
- Teachers, or informal educators, especially subject specialists in science, technology, engineering or geography
- Conservationists working on natural resource management or cultural heritage preservation
- ·Early career technologists working on hardware development or software engineering for nature conservation, cultural heritage, or sustainable futures.
Date: September 22nd 2020, 4pm CEST