ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAMilitary University of Technology
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW30/08/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Warsaw
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
FORM FOR EMPLOYERS
REFERENCE NUMBER: WML-ASb-d-3-21
INSTITUTION: Military University of Technology
Faculty of Mechatronics, Armament and Aerospace
POSITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Assistant
IN THE GROUP OF STAFF: research-and-teaching
TIME OF EMPLOYMENT: full time
Expected scope of duties:
- conducting classes for 1st and 2nd degree studies (auditorium exercises, laboratories, projects, seminars, diploma theses of engineers) and providing consultations according to the applicable education plans and schedules;
- participation in the implementation of research works and in publishing activities,
- participation in the development of teaching aids for students (scripts, academic textbooks, presentation and descriptive materials, laboratory manuals) and the content of final assignments and project tasks;
- performing additional didactic functions - supervisor of the student research club section, supervisor of student internship, group supervisor;
- participation in organizational work for the teaching process;
- participating in the work of task forces appointed to carry out expert opinions, assessments, opinions and analyzes for the benefit of the country's defense;
- participation in conferences, symposia and seminars thematically supporting teaching and research activities;
- participation in projects supporting the sustainability and development of the teaching base.
Requirements for candidates:
- good knowledge of Polish language;
- ability of teaching in Polish language;
- knowledge of English language at the intermediate level (minimal requirement – B1 level);
- compliance with the provisions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 "Law on Higher Education and Science" (Journal of Laws 2020.85, i.e.);
- Master of Science degree or higher in technical sciences, study direction: aerospace engineering and cosmonautics or mechanical engineering;
- confirmed participation and experience in individual or collective research works in the area of aircraft engineering;
- confirmed publishing activity in the preferred discipline: mechanical engineering;
- Interviewing in the days: 1-3/09/2021
- documented experience in research and teaching at a technical university in aviation specialties and substantive preparation to conduct didactic classes (exercises, laboratories, projects) in specialized and specialized subjects, such as:
Mechanics (Technical Mechanics),
Theory of Aircraft Engines,
Aircraft and Space Engines
Design and Optimization of Aircraft Structures,
Integrated Manufacturing Systems.
- pedagogical preparation for work - a pedagogical course for academic teachers or postgraduate studies in pedagogy or didactic work;
- started IIIth degree studies in the discipline: mechanical engineering (mechanics), open doctoral thesis;
The competition application should include:
- professional curriculum vitae (CV),
- Form No. 2 / DPE - information clause for people applying for employment,
- Form No. 5 / DPE - personal questionnaire for the selected candidate,
- Form No. 14 / DPE - declaration of no criminal record,
- Form No. 15 / DPE - declaration of the primary place of work,
- Statement of the person taking up employment,
- documents confirming qualifications and previous professional career.
Document templates can be found on the website: https://bip.wat.edu.pl/ogloszenia/praca/wzory-dokumentow-dla-kandydatow
III. Documents should be submitted till: 30/08/2021
- in person: to the Administrative-Technical Department of the Faculty of Mechatronics and Aerospace MUT, building 63 room 10, gen. Sylwestra Kaliskiego 2 Street, Warsaw.
- by post: to the address: Military University of Technology, Faculty of Mechatronics and Aerospace, 00-908 Warsaw 46, gen. Sylwestra Kaliskiego 2 Street - the date of receipt of the application to MUT is decisive.
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be obtained by telephone: (+48) 261 839 318, (+48) 261 837 374
Files sent by e-mail containing personal data should be password protected. After sending the documents, please call the contact numbers indicated / indicated and provide the password for the files.
The selected candidates will be interviewed.
Selected candidates will be informed about the date of the interviews by phone.
The University reserves the right to end recruitment without giving any reason.
The final decision to employ a person selected in the recruitment process is made by the Rector.
Offers that do not meet the formal requirements and all other offers, except for the offer of the selected candidate, will be destroyed within 30 days from the end of the recruitment process.v
Numer oferty: 670163
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.