EURAXESS network partners have held a series of virtual training sessions on various research-related skills from CV writing to project management, run by experienced practicioners. The sessions have been recorded and are now available for anyone to watch!
The series is organised by the EURAXESS TOPIV* project partners and is a part of a mentoring programme run by the Sofia University, Bulgaria.
The list of sessions:
- 11 November 2021 – Open Science – trainer: prof. Miroslav Trajanovic, University of Niš, Serbia, materials and recording of the session (soon available)
- 30 November 2021 – Soft skills – trainer: Lucia Salto, University of Turin, Italy, Career Development Facilitator
- 07 December 2021 – CV writing and Interview skills - trainer: Dean Hogan, Career Coach and Consultant, Ireland
- 14 December 2021 – Proposal writing and Funding - trainer: Pierantonios Papazoglou, Scientific Coordinator, Cyprus Institute
- 17 December 2021 – Project Management – Pierantonios Papazoglou
- 13 January 2022 – Planning your research career paths – trainer: Dean Hogan
- 19 Jan 2022 – Building research networks - Dean Hogan & Prof Miroslav Trajanovic
- 21 Jan 2022 – Well-being of a Young Researcher - GAUTTIER Stéphanie, PhD (REMO COST ACtion participant)
- 25 January 2022 – Intersectoral mobility and Mentoring schemes – trainer: Xavier Eekhout, Coordinator ReBeCa mentoring program, FECYT, Spain & Svetlana Dimitrova, Coordinator of the mentoring programme, Sofia University, Bulgaria
- 28 Jan 2022 – Public engagement and visibility of your research - Prof Miroslav Trajanovic & team
The seminars are held in English.
* the project is funded by Horizon 2020, EU research and innovation funding programme.