ORGANIZACJA/FIRMAWroclaw Medical University
DZIEDZINA BADAŃMedical sciences › Other
PROFIL NAUKOWCAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
TERMIN SKŁADANIA DOKUMENTÓW11/09/2022 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOKALIZACJAPoland › Wrocław
LICZBA GODZIN TYGODNIOWO40
Vice-Rector for Educational Affairs of Wroclaw Medical University
On 12th August , 2022
announces an open competition for the position of Instructor in the Department of Physical Education and Sport Wroclaw Medical University
1. Entry Requirements:
- Requirements necessary for the position of an instructor at the WMU (available on www.umed.wroc.pl/konkursy)
- Master’s degree in physical education, sport, physiotherapy
- Good command of Polish and English, allowing to conduct didactic classes
- Instructor qualifications in any sport discipline
- Teaching experience
- Experience in conducting physical education classes and broadly understood physical culture classes
- Candidate’s statement that employment in the WMU will be the primary place of employment within the meaning of the law,
- Meeting the requirements of art. 20 section 1 items 1-3 and 113 of Act of 20 July 2018 on the Law of Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668), ie:
- they have the qualifications specified in the Act and the University’s Statute
- they have not been punished with the disciplinary penalty referred to in art.276 section 1 items 7 and 8 of the Law of Higher Education and Science
- they have full legal capacity
- they have full civil rights
- they have not been convicted by a valid sentence for intentional crime or intentional fiscal offence.
2. Required documents:
- application form available on www.umed.wroc.pl/konkursy
- personal questionnaire,
- documents confirming the fulfillment of the above competition criteria (on www.umed.wroc.pl/konkursy)
- certificate of average grade from the period of studies (applies to the position of an assistant, lecturer, lector, instructor),
- information about didactic classes, attended training and conferences in the field of the physical education, certificates and documentation in order to gain points according to the adapted criterion in the University (www.umed.wroc.pl/konkursy)
- copies of employment certificates and a certificate of continuing employment as well as confirmation about the duration of doctoral studies (if applicable)
- statements specified in the Contest Rules (available on www.umed.wroc.pl/konkursy)
Documents ought to be submitted personally or sent by a registered letter to the following address:
Dział Spraw Pracowniczych/ Zespół ds. Zarządzania Zasobami Ludzkimi
ul. Marcinkowskiego 2-6, 50-368 Wrocław
p. 112, II p
No. Job Positions: 1
Deadline for submission of documents: 11.09.2022
Failure to file the complete documents by that date will be the basis to reject the candidature of the person concerned without notice to remedy the shortcomings.
The Competition will be judged within a period not exceeding 4 months counted from the date of the Call for Applications.
Wroclaw Medical University does not provide accommodation.
WYMAGANE WYKSZTAŁCENIEMedical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
WYMAGANE JĘZYKIPOLISH: GoodENGLISH: Good
Numer oferty: 825783
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.