EURAXESS network partners invite researchers from around the world to a series of free-of-charge virtual training sessions. The seminars deal with various research-related skills from CV writing to project management and are run by experienced practicioners.
The series is organised by the EURAXESS TOPIV* project partners and is a part of a mentoring programme run by the Sofia University, Bulgaria.
The schedule and registration:
- 11 November 2021 – Open Science – trainer: prof. Miroslav Trajanovic, University of Niš, Serbia, materials and recording of the session (soon available)
- 30 November 2021 – Soft skills – trainer: Lucia Salto, University of Turin, Italy, Career Development Facilitator REGISTRATION
- 07 December 2021 – CV writing and Interview skills - trainer: Dean Hogan, Career Coach and Consultant, Ireland REGISTRATION
- 14 December 2021 – Proposal writing and Funding - trainer: Pierantonios Papazoglou, Scientific Coordinator, Cyprus Institute
- 17 December 2021 – Project Management – Pierantonios Papazoglou
- 13 January 2022 – Planning your research career paths – trainer: Dean Hogan
- 25 January 2022 – Intersectoral mobility and Mentoring schemes – trainer: Xavier Eekhout, Coordinator ReBeCa mentoring program, FECYT, Spain & Svetlana Dimitrova, Coordinator of the mentoring programme, Sofia University, Bulgaria
The seminars are held in English. The video recordings will be available at the given websites.
* the project is funded by Horizon 2020, EU research and innovation funding programme.