RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONUnited Kingdom › Cambridge
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
Cadence is looking for Graduate Software Engineers to fill vacancies in their expanding Cambridge R&D team working on the Genus and Innovus software products.
The Graduate Software Engineer role offers an opportunity to join an exciting and highly motivated team, implementing cutting-edge technology within the context of these established Electronic Design Automation products. Successful candidates will be dynamic and self-motivated, and able to turn ideas into reality on their own or as part of a team.
We are looking for Graduates in a numerate discipline (e.g. Computing, Maths, Physics, Chemistry) who have a strong desire to pursue a career in Software Engineering.
· Demonstrable interest in computing
· Excellent Creative Analytic Problem Solving Skills
· Meticulous Attention to Detail
· Programming in C/C++
· Data Structures and Algorithms
· User level Linux experience
· EDA Software Experience
Personality - Successful candidates will be/have:
· Highly inquisitive pragmatists
· A passion for excellence with a flair for detail
· Tenacious in identifying, analyzing & recommending improvements & innovations
· Excellent communicator
· Friendly and patient with high levels of technical empathy
· Consistent ability to challenge the status quo
· Competitive salary, 25 days holiday.
· 5 days paid volunteering time to give back to the community
· Health Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance.
· Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Employers NI Contribution.
· Plentiful biscuits, cake and fruit in the kitchen.
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other numerate discipline from respected institution.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
EURAXESS offer ID: 424618
Posting organisation offer ID: 10828
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.