In Poland there are 10 EURAXESS Centres which help foreign researchers coming to our country. They are located at universities or scientific institutes in the biggest Polish cities. Contact the nearest Centre in order to obtain information about research activity and life in Poland as well as about grants, fellowships and other European funding opportunities.


West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin

Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer

Regional Contact Point for EU Research Programmes

20-21 Jagiellonska str., 70-363 Szczecin

Agnieszka Aloksa

e-mail: or

phone: +48 91 449 41 53