ORGANISATION/COMPANYMARIA CURIE-SKLODOWSKA UNIVERSITY IN LUBLIN
RESEARCH FIELDPhysics › Solid state physics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/12/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2021
Qualifying criteria in the competition procedure are:
- Ph. D. in in the discipline of physical sciences obtained in a unit other than Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin not earlier than 7 years before the year of employment in the project;
The ideal candidate will:
- have outstanding scientific achievements and experience in acquiring, managing or implementing research projects;
- have documented scientific achievements in the field of dynamical phase transitions and topological insulators;
- have knowledge of analytical and/or numerical methods for quantum dynamics;
- have a very good/fluent knowledge of the English language;
- be able to present research results;
- be highly motivated to conduct research, have good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
EURAXESS offer ID: 576828
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.