EIT Food Summer School in Warsaw (on-line)
It has been decided that the EIT Food Summer School on New Product Development will take place on 24-28 August 2020 as an on-line event.
The School will bring together 40 participants from different backgrounds and countries, who will come together to gain knowledge of the tools, techniques, and methodologies used in the process of new product development in the food industry.
The Summer School workshops will be run by educators, experts and practicioners from the University of Warsaw, PepsiCo, Technion, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and start-ups associated under RisingFoodStars Assiciation.
The ideal applicant should:
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and willingness to share their knowledge with other participants of the EIT Food Summer School
- Have relevant knowledge and experience in the food sector (preferably connected to new product development)
- Have working knowledge of English language (the course will be held in English)
- Be highly motivated to participate in the EIT Food Summer School
The application deadline is 30 April 2020.
* subject to changes due to coronavirus pandemic