25 March 2023 - Department for Foreigners at Mazovian Voivodeship Office in Warsaw (3/5 Marszałkowska street) invites foreign citizens to the next Information Saturday which will take place on 25 March between 8:00 and 15:00.
Registration for face to face consultations on Saturday: (22) 695 67 73
Hotline number available on Saturday between 8:00 and 15:00: (22) 695 66 69
Next Information Saturdays are scheduled for:
Morover, on March 25th The Foundation for Migrants GOOD START in Memory of A. G. Farah invites for consultations regrading: (Location: next to the Chancellery, ground floor of the building):
- legal and administrative cases (social services access, legalization procedures);
- education and access to the labor market in Poland;
- kinds of employment
- family matters; family and gender violence;
- adaptive challenges and cultural differences
- registration for consultations with a psychologist, vocational advisor, labor law specialist and a lawyer
- language, adaptive and business activity courses;
Currently, the Linguae Mundi Foundation is registering for the Polish language courses on: 22 625 42 67 and 22 654 22 18.