International Doctoral School - Medical University of Lodz
The International Doctoral School of Medical University of Lodz is opening its doors in medical sciences and health sciences to candidates from all over the world.
The recruitment period will be open from July 1st till 23rd, 2021.
The School provides excellent opportunities for education and scientific research to prepare doctoral students for their PhD degree in medical sciences and health sciences in three scientific disciplines i.e. pharmaceutical sciences, medical sciences and health sciences. The education of doctoral students is based on the education programme and an individual research plan. The School includes 8 semesters which are completed with the submission of PhD dissertation. All course are held in English.
The International Doctoral School of Medical University of Lodz offers:
- free education,
- a doctoral scholarship for 4 years in the amount of PLN 2 104,65 net before mid-term evaluation and PLN 3 242,29 net after positive mid-term evaluation,
- parental leave for doctoral students,
- access to the IT centre,
- accommodation at the Medical University of Lodz as well as a wide selection of commercial residence offers,
- higher doctoral scholarship for outstanding doctoral students,
- access to library resources (e-library),
- doctoral student ID Card.