Mentoring programme for researchers coming to Europe
This mentoring programme aims to facilitate transnational mobility of earle-stage scientists by fostering collaboration with experienced researchers from Europe. The experienced researchers will have a unique opportunity to mentor early-stage researchers and support their integration and career development from the international mobility perspective.
Thus, the Programme is addressed to:
- early stage researchers coming from third countries interested in international mobility in a European country (mentees) and
- highly skilled researchers willing to support the integration of researchers coming from third countries in the European country (mentors).
This Programme will bring to you an advantageous experience when you are:
- considering or already stared a mobility project outside your country
- willing to explore new professional networking opportunities
- willing to improve your knowledge, skills and career perspectives
- interested in international research collaboration
- open to share skills, knowledge and experience
- looking to widening your understanding on how other research organizations work