ORGANISATION/COMPANYCzestochowa University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Linguistics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/10/2019 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Częstochowa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK22
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2019
The main responsibility of the job is teaching general and ESP English to students of technical university. The position also involves teaching Polish to foreign students and weekend work.
The ideal candidate will be able to cooperate with other members of the teaching staff and will show responsibility and reliability in performing his/her duties. The person will also be easy to communicate with students and show creativity in running language classes.
The results of the recruitment process will be known till 23 October, 2019
The information on the recruitment results will be available at the Foreign Languages Centre - tel. 34/3250 329; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site for additional job details
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELLanguage sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Good
Qualifications and other competences needed by the person to apply for the job:
1. Completed MA studies in English philology,
2. Qualifications in teaching foreign languages,
3. Experience in teaching English at university level,
4. Experience in teaching English for Special Purposes (Business and Technical English),
5. Ability to translate business and technical texts,
6. Experience in formulating teaching programmes and syllabuses within the Polish Qualifications Framework,
7. Competence in teaching English and Polish on e-learning platforms,
8. Ability to speak fluent Polish.
- Application for employment submitted to His Magnificence Rector of Czestochowa University of Technology through the Head of theForeign Languages Centre,
- Applicant’s personal questionnaire,
- Copy of the Master of Arts diploma in English Philology, and/or other diplomas or certified copies of these diplomas,
- Detailed information on scientific, professional and organizational achievements as well as completed internships and teacher training courses,
- Copies of employment certificates,
- Applicant’s declaration stating that Czestochowa University of Technology will be his/her primary place of employment pursuant to the Act of 20 July 2018, Law of Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1365, with subsequent amendments),
- Applicant’s statement on the following:
I hereby give my permission for the processing of my personal data submitted for the competition for the position of the language teacher at the Foreign Languages Centre at Czestochowa University of Technology, in accordance with European Parliament and Council of the European Union Directive of 27 April 2016 (2016/679) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE below referred to as GDPR.I hereby confirm that I was informed of the following:
1. Czestochowa University of Technology based in J.H. Dąbrowskiego St. 69, 42-201 Czestochowa is the administrator of the data included in the permission for the processing of personal data.
2. Data protection inspector is available through the contact details of data administrator.
3 Data collection is aimed at organizing the competition for university teacher at Czestochowa University of Technology.
4. You have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict data processing, as well as to raise an objection and demand to cease data processing or data movement. Finally, you are entitled to withhold the permission for data processing at any time and to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Board.
5. Data submission is voluntary but it is essential to enter the competition for the post of university teacher at Czestochowa University of Technology.
6. Submitted data will not be available to any third party or unauthorized institutions.
7. Submitted data will not be profiled.
8. Data administrator has no intention of moving data to another country or international organisation.
9. Personal data will only be stored for a time period necessary for recruitment and future employment requirements.
EURAXESS offer ID: 447030
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.