ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/02/2021 13:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Institute of Low Temperature and Structural Research of Polish Academy of Sciences announces a competition for the position of Adjunct Professor in the Division of Theory of Condensed Matter.
THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1. Motivation letter addressed to the Director of the Institute*
2. Curriculum Vitae and list of publications
3. Personal questionnaire
4. Copies of MSc and PhD diplomas
5. Concise description of hitherto scientific achievements
6. Declaration that if employed, the Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research will be the applicant’s principal employer.
The documents should be submitted to the secretary office at the Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, Okólna Str. 2, 50-422 Wrocław with the annotation: “Competition for adjunct position - OTMS”. Tel./fax: 71 343 5021, e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Candidates are kindly asked to include the following expression:
“I agree for processing my personal data enclosed in my documents for the needs necessary of the recruitment (in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. A of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC and the Act of 10 May 2018 on protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000) ".
The competition will be held according to the rules accepted in the Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, PAS:
Your personal data is collected and processed by the Institute of Low Temperature and Structural Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Wroclaw in accordance with the information on personal data processing available at https://bip.intibs.pl/artykuly/173/rodo
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
1. PhD in physics covering solid-state theory, quantum physics, statistical mechanics, strongly correlated systems and macroscopic quantum states.
2. Publication achievements in the field mentioned in pt. 1, long-term (min. 3 months) scientific internship in an academic or research institution (preferably foreign).
3. Practical knowledge of methods of theoretical description of highly correlated systems and their thermodynamic and transport properties, etc.
4. Fluency in English.
5. Documented achievements in popularization of science will be an additional advantage.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research Polish Academy of Sciences
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 595016
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.